goes Retrograde June 26 to July 20, 2013
Mercury is retrograde, appearing
to move backward, about 3 times a year. Mercury retrograde times call
for you to recheck everything, anticipate and plan ahead, and to relearn
lessons unlearned since the last Mercury retrograde cycle. It is a good
time for review and completing ongoing projects. It is NOT a time to
start something new. Mercury energies involve the mind, mental processes,
communication, travel, speaking, and writing. The Retrograde symbol
is "Rx", the same symbol on all medical prescriptions! Physicians
until the 15th century had to also be astrologers before they could
practice medicine. Plan ahead for these times. So you can do preventive
maintenance and schedule, here are the common things that occur, the
things Mercury retrograde times are notorious for:
· Communications go awry -
phone calls, letters, emails, faxes, conversations are delayed, misinterpreted,
blocked. Recheck everything like appointment times, spelling, wording,
the words you say.
· Anticipate detours - memory lapses, confusion, failing to listen,
failing to confirm, negotiation failures, changing of plans.
· Avoid signing documents, contracts if possible. You can wait
3 weeks, hopefully.
· Expect travel delays, car trouble, delayed plane schedules,
reservations that suddenly become "missing", transportation
difficulties of all kinds.
· Expect problems with messages, books, letters, magazines, documents,
neighbors and the near environment.
· BACK up your computer files! This is the time the screen goes
blank and there is nothing there!
· Expect the phone lines, cable lines, power lines to have problems
here is "re-" redo, relearn, rethink, review, rewrite, remake,
rediscover, reboot, you get the idea...